Tap to book
The largest children's hospital in Russia and Europe. More than a third of the total number of hospitalized children in Moscow falls on the Morozovskaya hospital. Located on nine hectares in the historical center of the capital, it resembles a small town in its spirit.
The bed capacity is 1205 beds. Morozovskaya Children's Hospital is a multidisciplinary (31 profiles) clinical hospital and has 48 departments, including 34 clinical ones.
The Morozov hospital employs:
- 10 out of 24 children's Chief freelance specialists of the Moscow City Health Department are a neonatologist, geneticist, rheumatologist, endocrinologist, ophthalmologist, pulmonologist, gastroenterologist, oncologist, hematologist, cardiovascular surgeon.
- more than 700 doctors,
- more than 900 nursing staff.
13 unique Centers
On the basis of the Morozov hospital, 13 unique Centers of city specialized medical care for children and adolescents have been formed and are constantly operating:
- Center for the treatment of cerebrovascular pathology in children and adolescents (the only one in Russia)
- Center for Pediatric Rheumatology (the only one in the city health care system)
- Center for Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
- Center for Orphan and Other Rare Diseases
- Center for the treatment of children with von Willebrand disease
- Reference center for congenital hereditary diseases, genetic abnormalities, orphan and other rare diseases
- Center for Reproductive Health of Children and Adolescents
- Center for Pediatric Endocrinology
- Center for Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Neonatal Screening Center
- Center for the Prevention of Chronic Noncommunicable Diseases
- Respiratory Medicine Center
- Consultative and Diagnostic Center of Neurology and Family Psychotherapy
More than 3 thousand units of unique and advanced medical equipment have been installed in the Morozov hospital, including integrated equipment in operating rooms for microsurgical, endovascular and endoscopic operations, pain stress monitors, equipment for artificial lung ventilation of newborns and incubators for nursing children with extremely low body weight, computer and magnetic resonance tomographs (including 3.0 TL), digital X-ray diagnostic and X-ray surgical devices, ultrasound diagnostic systems, high-tech equipment for laboratory, including genetic research, etc.
The figures for the effectiveness of treatment are comparable, and in some cases even exceed the indicators of the world's leading children's clinics.
A team of specialist doctors works seven days a week at the hospital, which allows to provide emergency multidisciplinary medical care (pediatricians, pediatric surgeons, orthopedic traumatologists, maxillofacial surgeons, anesthesiologists-resuscitators, neonatologists, otorhinolaryngologists, hematologist, neurologists, doctors of radiation, ultrasound and clinical laboratory diagnostics, etc.). There is no similar one-step round-the-clock work of a multidisciplinary team of medical specialists in any children's hospital in Russia and Europe.
Today, the medical care that patients receive at the Morozov hospital is no different from that which they could receive in any other country in the world.
Since 2015, the Morozovskaya Children's Hospital has received a license for the implementation of educational detail and became the Center for Postgraduate Pediatric Education. The Morozovskaya hospital is a clinical base for 15 departments of three medical universities in Moscow.
Since 1903, the Morozovskaya hospital has not interrupted its work for a single day, remaining faithful to the motto "Mercy and professionalism", laid down when the hospital was founded.