Clinical Center of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov is one of the largest medical institutions in the Russian Federation and one of the three largest university clinics in Europe. The priority of the University Clinical Center is the provision of high-tech and specialized medical care by highly qualified specialists. More than 50% of surgical operations performed at the Clinical Center are endovideosurgical or robotic.
Subdivisions of the Clinical Center have a powerful modern base of diagnostic, medical and rehabilitation high-tech equipment.
Employees of the Center
The University Clinical Center employs more than 5000 employees, including those with higher and secondary medical education. Academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, honored doctors of the Russian Federation, doctors and candidates of medical sciences, professors, associate professors and assistants of departments, highly qualified medical staff provide advice and medical assistance.
Subdivisions of the Center
The provision of inpatient, rehabilitation, sanatorium-resort and outpatient medical care is carried out in the departments of the Clinical Center:
- University Clinical Hospital No. 1
- University Clinical Hospital № 2
- University Clinical Hospital № 3
- University Clinical Hospital № 4
- Clinical Institute of Children’s Health named after N.F. Filatov.
- University Children’s Clinical Hospital
- Scientific and Practical Center for Interventional Cardioangiology
- Institute for Personalized Medicine. Health Management Clinic
- Dental Center of the Institute of Dentistry. E.V. Borovsky
- Federal Scientific and Practical Center for Palliative Care
- Laboratory blood transfusion complex
- Institute of Medical Parasitology, Tropical and Vector-borne Diseases named after E. I. Martsinovsky
- Sanatorium “Zvenigorod”
Centralized pathological department
Doctors of all departments, as well as nurses and nurses, speak English.
The Center pays special attention to patient service. Most of the divisions have been modernized. Patients are offered comfortable and well-equipped “Lux”, 1- and 2-bed rooms.
Today, the Sechenov University Clinical Center is one of the leaders in domestic medicine, preserving the best traditions of the Russian medical school and the development of innovative technologies for the benefit of patients.